Thursday, September 29, 2011

One Year Later

If you originally followed our blog for our first two posts... I need to apologize. We are a crazy busy family but we REALLY should be able to blog more than once a year! Things dramatically slowed down with adoption in Ethiopia at the end of last year. It was difficult because we had in our minds a timeline that included having our baby boy by the end of 2011. To be honest, blogging wasn't super appealing because there hasn't been much to say AT ALL. I constantly have to remind myself that God's timing is best! We will have been on the wait-list for 12 months in October. We still talk about our baby boy very regularly and long to meet him. Hopefully that day will come by next summer???

I hope to start blogging more regularly. God has taught me so much this past year and I have so much to be thankful for! Thanks for praying for us! We can't wait to see what all God does in the days to come!

No comments:

Post a Comment